Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how do you go about reporting a pedifile..(if thats how you spell it ..sorry)...sorry i dont know what category to put this either!'

my 14 yr. old cousin is in a relationship with a 28 yr. old man..i am so grossed out. I understand that she thinks she is grown and everything but i don't see how this grown ass man can touch my 14 yr. old cousin. She says that she lied to him and said she was 15...but still...that is only 1 yr! What do i do? My gut tells me i should do something but i know nothing about this man. I only have his picture from myspace that she posted. My lil sister has text messages that my cousin forwarded to her from him...could this be a cry for help? They are very dirty...saying stuff like "my dick has only been in you..nobody else". would i have to have info on him to turn him in? Or could i just go to the police and let them know and they could go to my cousin and interigate her about him.

Answer Question

Asked by shay1130 at 6:31 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

Level 27 (32,809 Credits)
Answers (10)
  • Call the police, tell them what's going on, let them find him. If her myspace is public, give them her myspace addy.

    Answer by Anonymous at 6:34 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

  • Please turn him in- my sister was in a situation like this and I wonder why my mother wouldn't do anything and just thought it was fine and Dandy- turned out that my mom was underage and my dad wasn't when they started having sex- so she acted like it was no big deal- this all came from a woman who swore to god that she was a virgin on her wedding night-
    and she still wonders why I think she's full of it!

    Answer by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

  • You absolutely need to call the cops. This is sagetory (sp?) rape and is illegal. Just call the cops and tell them everything you know. They will handle the rest. I'm sure you can probably remain anonymous if you are worried about her finding out it was you that told. YOU NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT THOUGH! Before she winds up pregnant, with an STD, or God forbid, worse...

    Answer by Ash9724 at 6:41 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

  • op here....well its sad because my aunt is in prison...her dad is at work from sun up until sun down to provide for her so he really has no control over her

    Answer by shay1130 at 6:43 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

  • everyone in my family has really tried helping her...she seems imposible...she has even called the cops on her dad for punishing her and said that he beat her when he doesnt...i don't even think that he really cares what happens to her anymore or what she does...i think he is scarred of her.

    Answer by shay1130 at 6:47 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

  • Call the cops and give as much detail as possible.

    Answer by NightPhoenix at 6:49 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

  • What are her parents doing about this?? I would definitely call the will break her heart and she may be very upset, but when she gets older, she will understand..

    Answer by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

  • Yes. call the cops, they will hopefully get cps involved, since this girl seems out of control

    Answer by staceynoel at 7:07 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

  • Call the local police in your cousins area and give them as much information on him as you can including his myspace page info, his name, and inform them of the texts and your sisters phone number (they should be able to pull up texts by contacting the phone company)

    Answer by KristiS11384 at 7:08 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

  • duh!! Its not that hard! CALL THE POLICE!!

    Answer by Texan1993 at 8:49 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.