WHICH SEASON WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

if you could have chosen the season for any of your unexpected kids to be born which would it have been and why?and for those who were planned why? i had an unexpected pregnancy with my first daughter and she was born in feb. didnt't really enjoy it since i was pretty much always home. my husband and i are planning for baby #2 and we're thinking more of a summer baby just because i love summer and why not enjoy it with a little one? lol we'll get to do more activities i guess...idk what would you choose?

ABBY90

Asked by ABBY90 at 6:51 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Late spring - warm enough to leave the house, but not have to be very pregnant during summer.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:54 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• If I could choose I would say Sept-Oct because the weather is perfect & you may think this is vain but I would want to lose my baby weight before the next Summer season. I am scared of getting the baby blues again or even worse postpartum depression & I think having the baby weight on me would just make me worse. I had my daugher in Dec. & I hate it because her birthday is two weeks before xmas & it was cold & I didn't want to take her out much. But besides the baby weight thing, I would also like Spring because of the nice weather & it isn't too hot! Best of luck to you!
    Anonymous

• I totally agree with NotPanicking! My DD was born in June....a little too warm near the end for me since I was hot in Feb! But I could take her outside and walk and not worry as much about bundling her up. My DS was born in August but due in Dec...so he didn't come home from the hospital until late Nov (around his due date) and it stunk! We were pretty much stuck in the house all winter....
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 7:45 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Spring is perfect! My kids were born in March and May. I would not suggest any fall dates, unless you are planning to homeschool because then there's the whole "my kid missed the cutoff by 2 days" headache.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:48 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Summer because birthday parties can be held OUTSIDE!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:59 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I had a baby in August, and forget the doing more things bit if you get a hard baby. Mine screamed the first 9 months, it was awful! I had a baby in Oct. I liked it. Not too hot or cold.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:23 PM on Jan. 19, 2010