How long should I stay home?

My due date is still only an EDD, so I don't know when the baby will be born. My plan is too stay home for at least a month. I go to school full time, and there will only be a few months left. So I don't know if I should stay home for a month or more..

febmom007

Asked by febmom007 at 6:58 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Are you due during the semester? If so, it may be difficult to take much time off unless you have worked this out with your instructors.
    chocaholic888

Answer by chocaholic888 at 7:06 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• sometimes its not by choice...if you have complications with birth then your doctor may suggest you stay hom longer.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:09 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I worked until I delivered. I would have lost my mind staying home.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:13 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I worked until 2 days before I had ds. I took off 6 weeks. When is your EDD?
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 7:37 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• As long as you can! You will treasure these moments forever, and you can't get them back.
    TheresaMomof9

Answer by TheresaMomof9 at 7:41 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Lol I guess it would have helped to mention that I don't know how long to stay home after the baby is born. EDD is Feb. 28th.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 10:05 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I went back to work when my first was 4 weeks old. I needed the money. It sucked big time. I took the whole semester off school for her. OK, I took 2. he he. With my second, I took much more time off work and it was much better. I didn't take time off school that time because my classes were online. Take as much time as you can.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:29 PM on Jan. 19, 2010