Could I be pregnant?

Ok so, my last period was december 13th and I was supposed to ovulate on the 25th thru the 29th and yes had intercourse.. Well I wasnt supposed to start until the 13th.. Well I started spotting on the 6th until the 9th and never started bleeding heavy like usual( my AF is usually 7 days long and I usually am heaving the first 4 or 5 days then spot)..I took a test today (1-19-10) and it was negative! any suggestions...

amipregnant23

Asked by amipregnant23 at 7:00 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• of course you could be you had sex..
    NOONE can tell you here call your DOCTOR
    Anonymous

• Well the test was negative
    amipregnant23

Answer by amipregnant23 at 7:03 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Wait a few days take another test. If neg see your Dr. You could have just had a light period too.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 7:03 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• banging head into wall

Anonymous

• Okay..All of my sisters have had a period on during their pregnancy so it's hard for anyone to tell.. And one didnt get a positive until she was like 4 months and she had missed her period..
    amipregnant23

Answer by amipregnant23 at 7:10 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Go get a blood test. No one here can tell you anything.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:55 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• If this was on any other board, I wouldn't want to answer someone, but since this is the TTC board, she is not wrong for asking the 'am i pregnant' question.

To the OP, I am sure you still could be. There is always the slight chance if you have sex and if you ovulate. Since you got a negative, I suggest waiting at least till the weekend and trying another. If you don't get your period in a week or two, call your doc for a blood test.
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 8:11 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I think you should definetly go get a blood test because I had took 3 hpt & they came out negative & then I went to the hospital because I was in pain & spotting & they ran a blood test & ultrasound, turns out I was 9 weeks pregnant, unfortanetly my pregnancy was ectopic... But definetly get a blood test thats the most accurate test =)
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 12:36 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Well my cycles is almost like yours. My lmp was dec 14. I got two very faint positives tests on Monday and I just took one and it looked neg but when it dried I could see the faint pink line. I go to the dr tomorrow so fingers crossed everything will be fine.
    I say all that to say it is possible! Wait a few more days and test again or if you are regular then call your dr. Good luck!!!!
    akl328

Answer by akl328 at 3:27 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Thank you I'll try again later this week and i'll let ya knw
    amipregnant23

Answer by amipregnant23 at 12:42 AM on Jan. 21, 2010