Funny morning sickness storys?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:08 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I've had a lot of morning sickness lately, so I was sitting by the toilet puking and my 18 month old son came over to the toilet and pretending he was puking too! It made me laugh and feel better! Ever since then when I puke he's "puking" too!
    Amanda704

Answer by Amanda704 at 7:14 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I don't have any. I puked once, and I made it to the toilet. :/
    Anonymous

• I didn't have morning sickness. The only time I puked was in my second trimester. For some reason my body did not want a cup of hot tea. Haven't been able to drink it since. I have a feeling my second time around whenever that might be, I am not going to be so lucky.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 7:18 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• DH and I were in the shower together and I turned around to throw up away from him. Well, I bent all the way over and stuck my butt up against him. And I puke pretty quietly. And he thought I was initiating shower time loving.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 7:31 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I don't have ANYTHING funny to say about 'morning sickness' except that WHOEVER decided to call it - MORNING sickness was on crack! I was sick ALL DAY LONG.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 8:11 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• i puked on the floor and cleaned it up, before the paper towels made it to the trash can i puked again, SO said from now on i clean it!

lmfao@ecodani
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:46 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• With my first, I had serious morning sickness. Puked when I got up. Puked all day. I had to drive about 45 minutes to work, passing a dairy farm along the way. Mind you, I didn't live in the country and this dairy farm was just there, kind of awkward in the city. On the warm days, it smelled like cow butt so awful. Some mornings, it was all I could do to not puke in my car. It sucked when I hadn't told anyone at work yet, and there I was running to the bathroom to puke as soon as I got there. I don't think anyone was surprised when I announced my pregnancy.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:27 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• For some awful reason our bathroom is carpeted. One morning I was on the floor hugging the toillet and I started coughing. I guess I woke DH and he came in there to check on me. As soon as he opened the door I coughed really hard, threw up and peed myself all at hte same time. Then after having DH see me pee all over myself i still had to scrub the carpet lol
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 12:54 AM on Jan. 20, 2010