Wedding theme?

What was your wedding theme or if you are getting married, do you have a theme?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:08 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• we got married the day before easter so all of my favors were eastery...i had some jelly beans in pastel colors...i got taffy (since we were married in gatlinburg and taffy is a gatlinburg thing i thought that was a good idea) but i got our colors...i had an easter egg hunt for the kids while we were doing pics and stuff. It was really pretty...i had pretty rabbits sitting out everywhere. I kinda went a little overboard
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:14 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• i also made easter buckets for the kids. It was fun. I really did it for my son because i wasnt gonna get to spend easter with him since we were gonna be gone for honeymoon
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:16 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• we lived in TEXAS during the time so we had a dallas cowboy wedding-it was royal blue and silver. The grooms cake was Dallas cowboys and the brides cake was tradional though.
    Texan1993

Answer by Texan1993 at 8:41 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Our theme was "getting married".
    The color was purple, we didn't have money to have a "theme."
    Anonymous

• We didn't have a theme. I think theme weddings can be a little too tacky if they go over the top.
    Anonymous

• I think theme weddings are tacky and a bit childish. I am not Cinderella. I think weddings should be elegant and tastefully done, not like a high school musical.
    Anonymous