Has anyone used or know anyone who had used www.uscareerinstitute.com to earn a degree?

Ive been looking into it since I would be able to do it from home at my own pace. I looked on the BBB and they have a great rating and they are an accredited school but I just wanted some first hand knowledge from someone who has used them.

Anything you know about the school I would love to hear! Thanks :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in

• Stay away from for-profit schools. They exist, by law, to make money for their owners/shareholders; education is not their priority. When I was in HR, I did not interview candidates from the for-profit schools.

Start with a community college; they will likely have many classes on line and the credits will easily transfer to a state university.

Have a couple of informational interviews with people in your chosen field to help you determine whether or not this is the right career choice for you. Check to see if there are open jobs in this field, too.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:17 AM on Jan. 20, 2010