We want to pick a date for our wedding please help us!

We're thinking between Middle to the end of May because we want it to be sunny out with flowers and such our color is Liliac. Im thinking Maybe May 21st what do you all think. Oh we live in Pennsylvania so we get all four seasons

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:17 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ya never know what you will get with weather...we chose april cuz we thought it would be nice and pretty out...what we didnt think about is how cold it could be after rain (if we got rain) in the mountains. The temp was said to be sunny and 70 for our big day. we got rain that morning and by night it was about 40. We chose to have an outdoor evening wedding by this outdoor fireplace...everyone was very quick to leave because it was getting too cold. May is a good month.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:23 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• My daughter is getting married on May 21st. We're in OH, so I'm hoping the weather cooperates. We never know what we're gonna get in OH, it could be 90 degrees or snowing...
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 7:27 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Fall with the red and orange leaves setting the background

Anonymous

• It's really up to you and your fiance.
    Anonymous

• where abouts in pa? I think it would still be slightly cold end of may, guess it depends how the year will go. I know last year we didnt put our air conditioners in until july something and were around the harrisburg area
    Anonymous

• i would do early to middle june..its still pretty decent then (at least in sd we get all four seasons)
    Houstyn08

Answer by Houstyn08 at 9:23 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• My sis was married in OH on May 23, and it was a beautiful day.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:19 PM on Jan. 19, 2010