I threw and eggroll at my boyfriend! I feel terrible!!

This happened awhile ago but I feel so bad for it. He accepted my apology and it was a long, long time ago but I still feel terrible. I even threw water on him while he was sleeping because he let our dog chew up one of my shoes. How do I stop feeling bad? I love him so much and although it was months ago I still think about it every once and awhile. How do I show him that I love him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• 1. How as a pregnant woman could you give up an egg roll?

2. When your head is clear, write yourself notes and hang them all over your house to remind you that you are pregnant and possibly insane due to your hormones.

You can't let your hormones control you. I write myself notes to remind me of the "before time" when stupid stuff like that didn't happen. I know it feels bleak now, but you'll get through it. We all get through it.

Hug your hunny.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 7:45 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Mmmm egg roll.
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 7:40 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Why would you dump water on him while he was sleeping? You sound pretty childish to me. Grow up and accept your consequences. If he forgave you. Then forget about it and move on with your life. I'm sure their is plenty more things to be worried about then an egg roll, and water!
    Anonymous

• He probably has forgotten it.

All kinds of things haunt us for years and years. Is it something that killed someone?> No? Then put it in the back of your head. It'll crop up once in a while...recognize it as a memory, acknowledge it, move on.

Guilt is for murder. Dont waste your time with it otherwise.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:45 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• sounds like you might have some anger management problems. part of stopping bad behavior is realizing it is. love is not only a feeling, it deserves respect and honor. consider yourself lucky not everyone finds true love!!!
    Anonymous