a question about bug bombs

does anyone know of safe bug bombs here that i might be able to buy at a supermarket that really works? i have 2 dogs and well soon to be one dog. i have never had a problem till i moved on base... my dog has gotten flees and its gotten to the point where both dogs are on the balcony and since it's carpeting in this place flees seem to be attracted to it and i feel like it's infested. my twins are due anywhere from the beginning of feb to the beginning of march. i'm soo frustrated because these flees wont die!!! i feel like this crazy pregnant woman constantly scratching and i'm getting to the point where i cant take it anymore! both dogs are fleeless now but stuck on the third floor balcony.. i hate housing. btw housing dont know bout the dogs so i cant really tell them we are infested with flees here. i'm moreworried about the chemicals that might just stick to the babies clothing after the bug bomb. please help!

1sttimema_808

Asked by 1sttimema_808 at 7:55 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Home & Garden

• If you make sure everything is covered you could use the bombs. We used them in our home and they worked great. Just make sure you're out of the house for a full day. You will need to wash anything left exposed like dishes, clothing, silverware. I put most of ours in the dishwasher and oven so it wouldn't get anything on it. As for bed sheets etc I put them in the washer and didn't run it until I got back home, that way the mattresses got bombed as well. I bought 6 of them for our house at Lowes, but it's about 1540 sq ft. Read the can, it will tell you how many you need for how much space you have.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:02 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• what brand?
    1sttimema_808

Answer by 1sttimema_808 at 8:06 PM on Jan. 19, 2010