More sneaky Democrat tactics?

As the highly charged and very tight special election to fill Ted Kennedy's Senate seat in Massachusetts between Scott Brown (R) and Martha Coakley (D) is coming to a close this evening, it's nice to see that the Coakley camp issued a "letter of concern" YESTERDAY about the "disturbing voter fraud" on behalf of Republicans!!

This ranks right up there with Dan Rather and "MemoGate." LOL Naturally, the Coakley camp has fixed their "gaffe," but thanks to the internet plenty of pundits and concerned voters snagged themselves a screenshot of the memo from the Coakley website before it was fixed.

Question: Are the Democrats planning on pulling some fast ones should Brown eke out a legitimate win?! The Polling stations have just closed!

http://pajamasmedia.com/eddriscoll/2010/01/19/future-shock-strikes-the-coakley-campaign/

LoriKeet

Asked by LoriKeet at 7:59 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Let's see, these are the tactics I have already heard ANNOUNCED by Democratic elected officials to avoid having Scott Brown block their plans for passing unpopular laws: delay installing Brown until after the important votes, so they can continue to have the current interim Massachusetts Senator's liberal votes ...

delay the results of the election via a recount, a legal challenge, a drawn-out count of absentee ballots (this means the military, too ! ) ...

use a couple of different rule-breaking strategies to get around the need for a real majority to pass a bill.

The only reason they are not being arrested for this is that the man who would have to order the arrest is Eric Holder ... and he is more anti-U.S. than they are !

waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 8:09 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Coakley_pre-dated_press-release-1-18-10sm

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:00 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I wish I could say I am shocked! But, I am not. Honestly, I will be surprised if there is an election in November. I will share this with my people. Thanks OP.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 8:12 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• And this from SAN FRANCISCO:

"Regardless of the outcome ... this should be a gigantic wake-up call to the Democratic Party - that we're not connecting with the needs, the aspirations and the desires of real people right now," said San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom."

"We better get our act together - and quickly," Voters are so angry. They don't feel that we're paying attention to their needs, in terms of their jobs, and what's going on at the grassroots, in their neighborhoods."

"This is real," he said. "At our own peril, we dismiss these tea parties as ... some sort of isolated extremism. ... It's not."

Link

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:14 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• can tell your politics lol, they all scare foul when they are loosing.

***
    I have no idea what you're trying to say! How does one "scare foul" and what is "loosing?" LOL :oP
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:17 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• AP was reporting this today, too. According to the AP report, there were two such ballots found.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:37 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• OMG anon :18! They found ballots boxes in car trunks in Minnesota. Heavily stacked in Franken's direction. Like that isn't a little fishy? You must be a few cards short of a full deck if you think that election was on the up and up.
    Anonymous

• The Democrats will DO ANYTHING to keep this seat, including lie and steal, apparently. Pretty disgusting, who would want someone like that in office? I'm guessing some low-level person in her campaign will take the fall for it.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 8:53 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I didn't see you crying foul at this charge being leveled in reverse during the presidential election and the Minnesota election. In fact I believe you were all in with that ridiculous bs

***
    Oh PUHLEESE!!! I was all over the Franken v. Colburn race! THAT was typical and expected DEMOCRAT behavior if ever I saw it! If you've nothing better to do, go back a year and check out my posts. Afterall, I'm sure it's what insignificant anonymous "fan club" stalker types do! LOL :OP
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:57 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• According to the AP report, there were two such ballots found.

***

TWO?! Like they weren't doctored up or anything by the Coakley camp, right?! Associated Press, could you get any more liberal in your sourcing?! LOL  Besides...the Coakley camp, managed to "find" these ballots at LEAST a day before the election--you know so they had time to issue a press release, and all! I call shenanigans!  :o)

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:00 PM on Jan. 19, 2010