What goes good with broccoli and cheese soup?

What goes good with homemade broccoli and cheese soup. I am making some and I dont know what to make with it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Soup can usually stand on it's own pretty well, but maybe some sort of sandwich, like turkey or ham.. or just some bread, homemade if you have the time (my version of homemade is the frozen loaves that you put out to rise and then bake..lol) with some butter. Can't think of much else.
    Megs5384

Answer by Megs5384 at 8:16 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Garlic bread~!
    Anonymous

• Sourdough bread!!! You can get sourdough rolls from Panera, or try looking for sourdough bread at the store
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 10:00 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Mmm, ham sandwiches if you're a meat eater, crusty bread if you're not, and a nice fruit salad. Now I'm hungry. *drool*
    Anonymous

• A pita Sandwich.
    Crisp it up on the stove with a light wisp of butter. Fill it with lettuce and meats.
    You could also do a tuna or chicken salad pita.

That sounds good.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:21 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Fresh baked whole grain rolls

Answer by rkoloms at 6:38 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• A ham sandwich or a BLT, or serve a side salad and corn muffins, yum!
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 7:57 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Beer bread! I usually order the mix from Pampered Chef or Tastefully Simple, but allrecipes.com or a similar site should have a good recipe. My Joy of Cooking Cookbook has a decent recipe. It's easy to make even from scratch because you don't actually have to knead it, or let it rise. And if you don't have beer, you can use sprite or any carbonated drink according to the boxes of mix I buy.
    raybird1031

Answer by raybird1031 at 12:55 PM on Jan. 20, 2010