so does anyone know if there is a way to take your ged test online, of course a website that isn't just trying to take my money?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:46 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in About CafeMom

• No. I think it's a proctor-only test at a real location bc too many people were having others take the test for them.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:48 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• You would have to go to an adult school and find out. or college sometimes have online courses that are pretty cheap
    stummegirl

Answer by stummegirl at 8:49 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• No, there isn't a GED test online. I actually called our local Community College and asked them and they said no, they are all scams. Why do you want to take one online? Every City has a place that you can take GED tests.
    Anonymous

• No. You have to take it in a controled adult education facility. That is to prevent cheating and falsely claiming to be of age or someone else.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:03 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Contact a community college.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:30 AM on Jan. 20, 2010