could i be pregnant? please help.

i everyone um i was wondering if anyone could give me some advise. i was pregnant last month in december. i didnt know until i awoke with bleeding and pains and found out i was having a miscarriage. that was on the 15th of december. well on new years eve i had had unprotected sex. and my boyfriend came inside me. my friend had said i should be worried because your more fertile after a miscarriage. well about a week after having sex i started getting dark brown spotting in my panties. verrrry lightly and it lasted about 4 or 5 days. and now this week im experiencing lotsssss of discharge. way more than normal. im just wondering if this sounds like a pregnancy ? whats your opinions.
? thank you all. -Samantha

Samantha4111

Asked by Samantha4111 at 8:54 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It could be or still could be discharge from miscarriage or your body changing etc. It can mean many things. Also it's hard to tell on a test. Your probably going to want to go to a dr right away
    stummegirl

Answer by stummegirl at 9:01 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• it sounds like your body is still cleaning itself out. But i got pregnant with my little guy RIGHT after my miscarriage. 4 weeks after my miscarriage I found out i was 4 weeks preg. I went to the doctor to have everything checked though. I would go to the doctor
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 9:04 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I miscarried mother's day of last year... and found out 5 weeks later I was 4 weeks and 5 days pregnant with the baby I am pregnant with right now... I'd talk to your doctor... I don't remember if I had alot of discharge or not.....
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 9:51 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Youir Doctor will tell...and maybe they will do an ultrasound since you had a miscarriage. They do that to be cautious.
    Anonymous