why is there a double standard....

Men can fart and it's funny, etc...
But, a woman farts and it's "just wrong"!!
We have the SAME digestive system... we are all the same from the time food enters until the time it exits!! What gives??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I fart and I don't care :D it's natural to fart! anyone that is grossed out by it is a hypocrite. Are they grossed out when they do it too?
    Anonymous

• because women are suppose to be more lady like. It goes WAYYY back to the old days
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 9:05 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• jeez i dunno my husband is soooooo nasty when he comes into a room whereever I am and he puts his hand down his butt and scratches himself - omg someday I'm gonna figure out how to put my fingers down my through to throw up and do that all over him

Anonymous

• Women are overrated now. It's not wrong for men to have hairy legs, hairy armpits etc. It's fine for men to wear baggy clothes and look good, but if a woman wears them she has "let herself go." Men can show their tits (Even if they're overweight and have boobs), because women aren't all perverted about it.
    Anonymous

• Life is full of double standards.
    Anonymous

• Where have you been?
    Anonymous

• My husband hates when anyone farts. He actually gets up and out of bed if he needs to fart. Odd huh?
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 9:20 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Well, if women are suppose to be more lady-like, then why can't men be more genterlan-like? Mmhmm.
    How about this. It's HUMAN-LIKE to FART, and when the need comes, I, or anyone else should not have to hold it in and get all crampy with gas (I've did that before), to be more "lady-like."
    Anonymous

• Where has who been?
    Anonymous

• I am smiling. My hubby thinks it is so gross when I fart or burp. Even our girls as infants he was grossed out. He has two sister and is shocked and grossed out to know that they of us all fart and burp. My oldest is getting to the age were farts and burps are funny, it is killing him. Which makes it all the funny for me.    laughing

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 9:28 PM on Jan. 19, 2010