How can I get beautiful underarms? (I have ugly underarms)

How can I get that smooth look especially after afew days gone by I mean I can shave tonight and by two days from now they look stubby and rough looking (like leather) my skin that is of my underarms. I am so self conscious about this I rarely wear short short sleeves. Help! what is the secret? thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I remove the hair, not shave it. You can get waxed. You can also buy an epilator. Or you can do laser hair removal which is expensive.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:53 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Who looks at underarms? I have to shave every day under my arms. Get over it, there are more important things to worry about. I say this because I care. This is trivial and you probably are very beautiful. Look in the mirror, you know you are. Have a nice day. :)
    Anonymous

• i used to be the same, i started using veet and within months, they look so much better. seriously i know its a long time but its really cheap and i only use it once a week. i use the one with a sponge for the shower
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 10:28 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• i use dove and that really did work for my underarms!!!! try it.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 10:45 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I use the Dove that is for reducing underarm hair and it really and truly works. Plus, you don't have to do anything different than your normal routine.....assuming you use deodorant lol.
    Anonymous