What is wrong with me... has this ever happened to you?

My feet feel like they are on fire and they itch really bad. This happened to me the other day when I was in the shower and I thought it was because of the hot water but they are doing it again today and I am not in the sh0wer.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• athlete's foot.
    phantomphan

Answer by phantomphan at 9:53 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I agree, athletes foot.
    mom2boys1997

Answer by mom2boys1997 at 9:53 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• The first thing that comes to mind is athlete's foot. It is a fungal disease that causes burning, itching, flaky, cracked skin on the feet. If that is the case, you can buy an antifungal cream over the counter. One warning - it is contagious, so clean floors, sheets, towels well and often.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 9:57 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• It's not athletes feet.. I have had that before. I get hives on my body sometimes and I forgot to mention that my hands have been doing it to.

OP
    Anonymous

• I'd guess an allergic reaction to something you ate - I get the same thing but on more of my body when I eat anything with mushrooms in it.
    Anonymous

• Look in your mouth if there is yellow bumps you might want to get to the doctor I had hepatitis a the one where you can pass through unclealiness my daycare gave it to me its not that hard to contract that one. but anyway my mom said her feet itched so bad she about tore her skin off I am not a medical proffesional but you might want to get that checked out .
    inmemoryofjacob

Answer by inmemoryofjacob at 10:36 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Did anyone pee in your shower??? My DH pees in the shower all the time and when I get in after, my feet burn...
    Anonymous

• If it isn't athletes foot then maybe it is the hives.. YOu seem to have all the answers although you are looking for answers so do what you want.
    Anonymous

• I went through a weird summer with Hives. I had them on my hands ( which I didn't know they were hives because on hands and feet they swell the whole hand/foot and do hurt etc).. and then I started getting them on my feet. Oh and my lip too.. It would swell up like I had botox injected in it ( that one was cool lol.. not really) eventually they creeped up my legs. It was freaky. I spent the summer on benadryl and eventually they went away! ?
    Anonymous