What did you do to celebrate your 21st birthday?

My 21st birthday is tomorrow and I was wondering what everyone else did to celebrate???Tell me your story.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I worked.........then my friend took me to get my first tattoo. After that we went to this bar that we all went to all the time for a surprise party.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 10:22 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Happy birthday :) For mine I just went downtown to Beale St with my fiancee and a couple friends to drink. Nothing too crazy. Have fun!
    Charmante

Answer by Charmante at 10:23 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Nothing. I was pregnant.
    Anonymous

• i was 6 months preg...not much.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:24 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• partied in vegas till i passed out...
    Anonymous

• I was pregnant so when DH, my dad and I stopped at the grocery store I bought them beer lol, they got to celebrate for me :)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 10:29 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Totally the opposite of what i hope for :(
    My bf took me out to dinner (more like i ask him to lol) then i literally had to eat my food really fast bcse he wanted to get home fast and drop our baby off back home to babysitter who was watching our other 2 - then we went out for like barely even 2hrs and had like 3beer and went home - i was boreddd whole time. pretty sad :(
    Anonymous

• I had already been drinking in bars so it wasn't a big deal, I went out with my boyf that night and had a few after midnight nothing much, I had to work the next morning then a 3day "weekend". I got there we had a meeting outside and I fainted right in the middle of it. One of my co-workers carried me in. Ambulance came and everything. I was fine then the lights started to go out and I woke up on the ground. The doc said it wasn't from drinking, my BAC was 0, but probably just not eating and dehydration. I was 100lbs nothing at 5'6". So I spent mine in the hospital then bed, then home afraid to drink again for the next day or so.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 10:35 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I waited till one minute into the day then went and bought stuff to make margaritas =D then stayed up for a bit and partied. Got up and went to my Gma's house to have my family dinner, every year for my birthday I get to chose a meal that my mom and Gma make for me : ) Went home and had a beer and played halo
    lildsmommy92908

Answer by lildsmommy92908 at 10:38 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• The guy I was dating at the time, broke up with me the day before, so I stayed home and did nothing. I was crazy for him and thought my life was over. Looking back, he wasn't worth all that emotional garbage.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 10:39 PM on Jan. 19, 2010