Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MYfiancce wants to have a child but my tubes have been tied for three years what can i do?

Answer Question

Asked by CHANTEL28 at 10:42 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • the question you have to ask yourself is do you want to have a child because you are the one that has to go through untieing your tubes the countless doctor appointments carrying a child for nine months and of course not to mention birth. Plus you need to take the mindset of what if can you or do you want to raise a child by yourself if things dont work out with him as women we are almost 99% of the time the ones who are the primary caregivers single married divorced widowed whatever

    Answer by casnlily at 2:56 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.