Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MYfiancce wants to have a child but my tubes have been tied for three years what can i do?

Answer Question

Asked by CHANTEL28 at 10:45 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • See if the doctor will do a test tube thingey and implant the embryo

    Answer by admckenzie at 10:46 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

  • Sometimes they can reverse a tubal. Not always. You can most likely get an egg extracted and do in vitro.

    Answer by ecodani at 10:50 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

  • get them untied my mom got her undone

    Answer by klinemom2 at 11:43 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.