I need to work from home

I am a single mom and cant afford daycare I need to work from home! I know that having your own home business takes time to make the kind of money you need to come in monthly. I have never been too good at selling anything, The only thing I am successful with is the candle biz that i do! But I need more income. I have tried melaleuca it is not for me. I like some of the products but with the economy the way it is and only a household of 2 I cant afford to buy the products every month. I have looked into Dynamic Income solutions it sounds good but am still weary of it. at this point I am willing to try a networking marketing career that I am passoniate about. I DONT WANT TO SELL PRODUCTS OR TRY AND GET ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO ENROLL INTO SOMETHING! I live in Ohio the economy is just too bad here at the moment! PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Money & Work

• I have just the thing for you. All it costs is TIME and EFFORT. There is NO recruiting or selling ANYTHING!

Check out ~~~>>> MY JOURNAL <<<~~~ for more info!

RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 11:06 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Most work at home things are complete SCAMS
    Anonymous

• And I HAVE been paid! Several times - each month since August
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 11:35 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I totally understand. Im a single mom and I pay $540 a month for childcare.
    Anonymous

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 6:08 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Send me a message, I would love to tell you about something that I have just started. Its absolutely great. I am so excited about this opportunity. You can do this when you want to, as little or as much. The money is unbelievable.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 8:53 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I have some ideas listed on my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:58 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• YES there are a lot of scams out there but they are not ALL scams. 
    I am with AMERIPLAN. We are service based so NO products. We don't do any cold calling or telemarketing. We receive benefits for our household & daily, weekly & monthly pay.
    There are tons of Fortune 500 companies that we are associated with; Walmart, Target, CVS, WalGreens, Lens Crafters, Disney, & TONS more. These companies are NOT going to risk associating with a company that is a scam, they do not want their reputations ruined.

I would love to talk with you & see if I can help. You can listen to a company overview at 951-262-1118 My direct line & website is 678-823-0523 www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/ChristinaDennis

Good luck, keep your head up!!!

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 2:09 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Melaleuca is actually a great company but you do have to apply yourself. When I started with them, I was also worried about scams, I didn't want to have to sell anything and I wanted to earn enough so we weren't living paycheck to paycheck. I did my research and I found them to be the most legit company that has a great reputation. So far, I've earned an average of $60,000 a year for 8 yrs, working 15 to 20 hours a week. It's changed our life and it allows us to live our dreams.- Something I truly wish for everyone.

Our group is here to help other Moms succeed working from home. 949-487-1445
    familyvalues

Answer by familyvalues at 3:37 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Thank you all for your help! I wasn't bashing melaleuca just saying that it wasn't for me. You women of melaleuca work very hard! And if you have a bigger family and can afford to purchase the great products every month until you are making enough money that you aren't really paying for them then you are doing really well! I do not want to join MaryKay because I have too many friends who already do that and I live in a small town. I do not want to be in competition with my friends. I have found a few prospects that I will give a try. Thank you all for your help!
    Anonymous