Teen mom!? (the tv show!)

Does anyone else watch and love the show Teen Mom/16 & Pregnant on MTV?!

Amanda704

Asked by Amanda704 at 11:06 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I do!! I love it! I'm a reality tv junkie! I feel so bad for Maci!! She should just admit that she's gonna be a single mother and kick Ryan to the curb. Farrah is really pissing me off with all that going out crap! Yeah, I'm addicted!! :)

Born2BAMommy5

Answer by Born2BAMommy5 at 11:10 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I watch it..but I think that they are wayy to young to have had babies...OH well too late now..lol
    Anonymous

• I LOVE this show!!! I am so happy Amber got her stuff together and Maci just needs to walk away from Ryan he is a loser. I wish they had the one girl who wanted to go into the airforce and so did her boyfriend.
    RachMeg08

Answer by RachMeg08 at 11:13 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• I watch it but always end up getting annoyed and turning it off. I think the one that I think is even a remotely good mom is Maci. I think Amber is a big B-ich and really needs to wake up and realize that it's not her baby's daddy who is the problem it's her. And Farrah is the stupidest one of all. She needs to realize that she is a mom first and then a teenager.
    Anonymous

• I watch it here and there. i have missed few episodes bcse only time i can watch tv is at night and my bf doesnt like shows like that or more like he doesnt like mtv in general lol.
    It pissed me off thou - i hate how those baby's daddy are just selfish and selfcenter. and farrah just made me not wanna watch the show anymore lol. she needs to stop worrying about how she wants to go have fun bcse she still a teenager? for real ... she has plenty of time for that ahead of her, she really needs to concentrate on her kid and start thanking her parents for been there for her and helping bcse not many parents are that willing to accept and help out after they find out that their daughter got pregnant. she should really be grateful and thankful.
    Anonymous

• i've seen a few episodes. all i remember about it is that girl farrah is a little snot and if i ever see that girl on the street, i just might spank her for acting so childish. she drives me nuts and i have to change the channel after i see too much from that girl. she just agitates the hell out of me.
    Anonymous

• I LOVE IT! I love how even though they are young they can overcome all the emotional n physical hardships of being a mom. n not to mention the stress of school! kudos to them! n yeah Farrah pisses me off as well....lol
    dracosmommy

Answer by dracosmommy at 11:56 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• yes i watch it but i have mixed feelings about it! its totally good and i dont like to miss an episode it also shows what can go wrong when u get preggo at such a young age. but on the other hand i think there will be some crazy lil girls looking up to them wishing they had the same thing....so i duuno how i feel about all the teenage mommy shows, it can be good and bad but i luv the show!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 1:05 AM on Jan. 20, 2010