If you were Nancy Pelosi (stop making that face!) what would be going through your head tonight?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 11:22 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I'd be thinking that I was screwed. How am I going to sneak this healthcare bill through that noone wants. (I don't want the bill to pass by the way)

I bet she's trying to come up with ways to get this passed as quick as possible.
    onthegoturbo

Answer by onthegoturbo at 11:25 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• Just smile and act like nothing happened. maybe they won't notice. Fake it 'til you make it.

"Why yes, we're still going to have Healthcare." Grin, Grin...are they buying it?
    Anonymous

• A bullet. (metaphorically speaking)
    Anonymous

• you mean other than botox?
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 11:45 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• If I were to try to think like her.. wow I need a few drinks first! lol I bet she is thinking

Ah ah ah ah :::bobble head movement::: We can pass it cause if we don't 500 million people die of not having health insurance every month. There is nothing like the smell of late night votes.

Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 12:09 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Hey Crissy, I had a head injury and I actually described myself as a Bobble Head when I tried to explain the way I felt to others, uhmmm, she is in a different league, not sure which one, maybe pod people league, martian, IDK... :)
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 12:22 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• She's probably thinking that she needs to get another Botox treatment ASAP so that she can continue that vapid look on her face when she says (again) that we WILL pass a health care bill.

(Agentwanda, I think she is from a different galaxy altogether.)
    29again

Answer by 29again at 12:58 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I would think.. she is one desperate woman! Glad she isnt my president ( if she was one) ... that is a scary thought !
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:44 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Politics SUCK....Ron Paul was the only honest one, and America couldn't have that....OHHH NO, we had to turn it into a racial debate. A honest to God Hollywood movie, and the presidency goes to the BEST actor....
    And any of you expected any different from ANYONE in politics? baaahhhhh
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Other than Botox, and enjoying the rewards of catering to special interest groups and NOT the American people, not much else goes through Pelosi's head. She's a twit.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:01 AM on Jan. 20, 2010