should i call or not?

My SO friend is a gossip king and caused a lot of drama between some friends and myself. I personally know that I didn't do anything wrong and I have stayed out of it as much as possible. Although I have kept my cool It has caused conflict between my SO and I. They have acted like total immature guys and I'm tired of it. Should I call and get to the bottom of it while be respectful? (Basically drama king twisted both a friend and my words and I got a very mean call about it when it wasn't true) its my SO's best friend so its important to me to find out how to fix this. Thanks for your responses. Oh BTW, the friend nor the drama king have called to mend things after it all.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• ONLY, If it is causing problems, between you and SO ?
    And call where HE CAN HEAR WHAT IS SAID ...........
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 11:31 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• NO. don't call. you are only feeding her obvious need for drama and attention. you're a mother. you shouldn't deal with with juvenille bullshit. I think the best thing to do it just call it quits with this friends and the other ppl - cut the ties - don't call and and just ignore her phone calls, let it go. drama queens are feens and if you were to call her and tell her that you are breaking off the friendship, a drama queen would just take that as fuel to start more drama. TRUST ME.
    threeeunder3

Answer by threeeunder3 at 11:33 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• leave it alone and just work things out with your SO. just get to the root of the problem between the 2 of you first, and if you decide between you that it's necessary to speak with the other parties involved, then go ahead.
    Anonymous

• OP here: its 2 grown ass men. Its my SO best friends so I don't want it to get to the point where I'm making my SO choose them as friends or not. But my SO will do it if needed.
    Anonymous

• Yeah don't call and feed into the drama... it will only escalate matters...work things out with your SO and ignore all the bs...
    Anonymous

• i would tell my so i didnt say tho and he will have to beleive me if not oh well he will get over it

i know your situation is differnet then what i went though i had a friend that did that to me and i stop talking to her for almost 2 years
    Anonymous

• Get everyone involved over to your house for a face to face conversation.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:16 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• So I called one of the friends to find out what caused him to call me and talk shit but he didn't answer. I called him first because I want to find out what was said before I call the drama starter himself so he can't lie. I'm o over this. I want to give up trying to be honest and forget about it but him being best friends with my SO stops me. This is such high school drama. I'm tired of it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• He's jealous. He wants his boy and to put you out of the way. I had the same problem until I told my SO the truth and he knew it about how his boy came on to me. I will never get those words out of my mind. Never. SO knew it was true.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Jan. 20, 2010