Are you the same person in real life?

I dont mean, are you a blonde supermodel on the net and Mcdonalds worker in real life.... I mean do you think you come off different online than you do in real life?

Just from what people that I talk to online ( even people I know, but dont hardly ever see) say....I am a beautiful, put together mom with an great life & wonderful husband. In real life, most day i dont get out of my pjs, and have throbbing headaches, and I cannot stand my husband -- not even sure I love him.

...and i have to admit, I do sometimes play up the good life, because when you are talking to old friends it isnt fun to tell them how awful you really feel.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Jan. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well I for one.. am a Blonde super model that does work at McDonalds..
    Anonymous

• Well, I am the same person writing this online as I would be if I were talking to you face to face. I am a blonde woman, small in stature, wife to the most amazing man (yes, I could kill him at times) but I love him, mother to the most amazing little boy... a conservative Christian Republican... loving, caring, hard headed...

Yep, I'm the same person inside and out.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 11:52 PM on Jan. 19, 2010

• i'm more outspoken on the internet than i am in real life. i'm more likely to voice my political views anonymously online than i am in reality. i'm really a passive person, pretty quiet. cm gives me a chance to say the things i want to say.
    Anonymous

• LMAO... Yeah I'm a blonde supermodel that works at McDonalds too....no actually I kind of do the opposite, I'm always bitchin' n moanin' on here and in real life I don't get to do that....well, not as much, lol~
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 12:44 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Not at all...I am a green alien with a HUGE fat toe, who always lies to make unsuspecting friends, so I can eat their nose hairs while they sleep, and color an all their cat's teeth....I prey on innocence and all your vulnerabilities, I will collect all the tree's in the forest just to hear you ask me "who would do such a thing?" And nod and pretend I don't know why or who would do such a thing! I am nothing like anything I portray online, I am.....well....pina colada
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I am who I am. I don't try to be anything different. I couldn't keep lies straight and I have found out I like who I am. I do not hide who I was or who I am. I have often had people say they can;t believe my past because of eho I am now but that is part of growing and changing
    mom2snsb

Answer by mom2snsb at 2:30 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I get headaches but it doesnt change the fact that I have an amazing life and family,
    Yes I am the same here and off line
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:33 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I'm exactly the same here and in real life,an outspoken,extroverted,crazy woman! lol! I don't pretend to be something I'm not anywhere.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 12:43 PM on Jan. 20, 2010