sinus headaches

starting last friday i started getting headaches, i took tylonal and advil like 3 times that day, and it didn't work. so i then thought maybe it was sinuses, so i took some sudefed. (sp?) that only dulled the pain, it came and went. after a couple days of taking it, it started taking the pain away for only a few hours, but i'd end up taking it again. i'm still taking it, my dh wants me to go to the doctor, but i'm a stubborn woman lol. i was just wondering if a doctor can even do anything?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Health

• It could be a standard sinus headache. Although it could also be either a sinus infection or you could be feeling pressure from a weather system. I get those a lot, having a weather system moving in and making my head feel like someone was squeezing it.

Although if these headaches aren't a normal thing for you, I agree with your DH and seeing a doctor to rule out anything worse would probably be a good idea.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 1:38 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• i get them all the time. maybe try some nasal spray to relieve some of the blockage.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:59 AM on Jan. 20, 2010