PMDD??

I had my tubes tied 2 years ago, since then I've had 1 mc that I know of. After that my periods turned irregular and lately I've been getting to where I feel like a monster and I know that my period is comming because of the way I know I'm acting. Do you think it could be PMDD? Could it be related to having my tubes tied? Or am I just being another nut case taking things to the extreeme? And yes I realize that in order to know honestly what's going on I will have to see a dr, but in the meantime, I'm asking for OPIONS.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Health

• Actually there are websites that have questionaires you can take to see if you have pmdd. I know I have it, but I also haven't been to a dr about it. I also have pms, and spent way too many years going from one dr to another only to be given either some prescription that made it worse, or be told it was just in my head. I even had one dr lock me up in a mental hospital for a week because they thought I was suicidal, which I wasn't.

I now follow a vitamin and herbal treatment that seems to work fairly well, although a lack of sleep during the last few months is making things worse.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 1:34 AM on Jan. 20, 2010