first steps 2

ok so im starting this new healthier me routine. question what time is breakfast supposed to be eaten. 6 7 8 am? and lunch and dinner? and dont eat past what time? 5 or 6 pm?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Health

• When do you get up? You should eat every 2 hours. Like I have breakfast at 9, snack at 11, lunch at 1, snack at 3, and dinner around 6. Then around 7 I have a apple or some celery. You shouldn't eat 3 hours prior to you going to bed.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 1:03 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Eat when you are hungry

Answer by rkoloms at 5:58 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• you should eat every 2-4 hours. if you eat very regularly, you will train your body to metabolize very regularly. i did a diet once where i ate every 3 hours. within 2 weeks, i could actually feel my body heat up when i ate! it was kind of neat! if you are eating healthy foods then don't try to not eat past a certain time. we burn calories in our sleep too!
    good luck!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:51 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I do same as armywife2009101. with my meals. gl
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 8:55 AM on Jan. 20, 2010