Purex?

I have always used Tide -- sometimes Gain....when we were at my inlaws the other day I washed my daughters jacket ( she threw up on the way there ) ...and it smelled really good after...they use Purex...it got her jacket clean....but does it do a good job, if you have used it more than once before?

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 12:55 AM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I use purex. I think it does a good job. My husband comes home with dirty ACU's and its always got the dirt and grease off.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:56 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I use it and it always smells really good... all the scents they have do. And I can usually find it on sale which I really love!
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 12:58 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I used to use it all the time until I got a front loader. Now i use ALL mostly. But am thinking of going back to Purex. Cant use Tide. Makes me have a rash.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• i use purex and gain depends on where i am buying it i think it does a good job
    deneejude

Answer by deneejude at 12:58 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• purex and sunlight is all i use...i loooove the smells of purex...(i use sunlight 3x concentrate for stains, works amazing) but for everyday wash purex is awesome!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:18 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• i use purex too, its great. my favorite one is the one with the purple cap, it has fabric softener and smells wonderful.
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 1:21 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I love their fabric softener, and I'm using their free & clear detergent. That works OK for me.
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 1:50 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• thanks for all the posts ! I will get some this weekend when we go grocery shopping.
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 1:56 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• We use either Purex or ALL Free and Clear - we love them both. They get the clothes nice & clean AND they smell great!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 7:54 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I buy Purex all the time... cheaper and works just as well as the more expensive brands. My friend used to work in retail and keeps telling me not to use Tide- she says it's more abrasive than some other detergents and wears cotton clothes out more quickly. They used to tell customers not to use Tide on the cottons.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 8:23 AM on Jan. 20, 2010