How did you imagine sex to be while growing up?

When I was little I used to think when two people ( aboy and agirl) would lay together the boy on top and place his thing between the girl's thing and just lay there...lol You know kind of like a "Hot Dog"...lol and that was it...Boy was I "Big Time" wrong...lol I guess that is what you call a dead lay...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I thought it was kissing a really LOOOONGG time. LOL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I thought it was just on top of the clothes stuff. When my mom told me the penis goes in, I thought wow that must be impossible. I didn't understand at all until she showed me a book.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:40 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• i never really understood sex until i was a teenager and actually had the hormones to go with it. LOL but I never imagined sex would be as great as it is ;)
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 9:47 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I thought it would be like the cover of those harlequin novels, you know, the man ripping his shirt off and the girl practically fainting! lol
    sophiesmom07

Answer by sophiesmom07 at 11:56 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I didn't know that boys had different "equiptment" than us,so I figured you just got naked and rubbed up against each other! I was very surprised when I saw my first penis as a kid.I was wondering what he did with it,kinda scary to a lil kid!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 12:36 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• i just thought it was digusting.
    prinzesa_edith

Answer by prinzesa_edith at 1:00 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I thought men and women fit together like puzzle pieces.
    Anonymous