Hi ladys I need help pickin out a good birth control I really don't want anymore kids can any1 HELP me

kadmomma

Asked by kadmomma at 9:29 AM on Jan. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• if you are 100% sure you are done I would do a permanent procedure like a tubal or essure
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 9:30 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I was going to say tubal ligation.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:33 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I have the essure and don't have no problems. But do your research so u can do whats right for u. Because women are having problems with the essure. I have my tied for 6 months and I Google it one day women are having problems. Lord I hope I will be alright.
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 9:37 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Have your husband get a vasectomy; it is less expensive, less invasive, safer and has a shorter recovery time, than a tubal ligation.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:25 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I had Essure. You get a confirmation that it worked. It cannot self reverse like a tubal ligation or vasectomy. It is done in office (most of the time). I love it!
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 1:04 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I got a tubal, but not those clamps. My doc cut and cauterized in two places on each fallopian tube. Those little eggs will have to go Evel Knievel to get past that. I haven't had any of the possible negative side effects related to tubal ligation.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:44 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I would suggest getting an IUD if u do not want any more kids right now but not sure if u wud want them later... The IUD is gud for 10yrs... Everything has a risk or side effects or whteva but I just recently got it and its been ok so far... Its only been like 3 wks since i got it done.. This is also done in the office and lasts abt 5 mins...
    Mz_Ingrid

Answer by Mz_Ingrid at 3:47 PM on Jan. 20, 2010