What is the fastest you have gone?

I remember one time when the new mustangs came out back in 1987 (man it seems like yesterday for me) I was with this guy he was driving his car we were on the freeway late a night and was hauling butt I know it was past 100 or more but it was sooo fun...I am glad we were fine.

And another time I was seeing this guy he had a motorcycle and I remember hauling butt there too we were on a tall long bridge and were passing all these cars man that was fun too...again I am glad we were fine there too.

But now that I am older NO Way will I let my kids to this...lol

Tell me your fastest you have ever gone? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• 600 mph but I was in a plane at the time! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• 120 on the interstate. It was like 3 in the morning and no one was out. hubby wasn't paying attention to how fast he was going
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 9:40 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• My parents had a little Geo Metro and the spedometer went up to 90mph. I had it going so fast the needle was pushing past 90 and bouncing around, so I don't know what the actual speed was.
    It was during good weather on a very empty stretch of 4-lane highway, but can't believe how dumb I was to try that and I'd never do it now. I used to speed everywhere all the time, and I'm lucky I was never in an accident.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• drivingWow, I remember when the FIRST Mustangs came out. There were a lot of muscle cars back then. All had testosterone filled drivers competing to see which was the fastest and lots of straightaways with few police to stop us so I got to ride in a lot of fast cars. I know a few hit 100. My dad said we were going 110 one time but I was in the back seat and didn't see the dash.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:47 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I remember when I had my first car, my 1965 Mustange, I almost got a ticket for driving 85 MPH on the way to work. I will never do that again. But that was in 1965 when I was about 22 and brainless.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 9:50 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I used to sell cars and I was test driving a WRX STi and the voice of God said "Take your foot off the pedal NOW" I looked down at the speedometer and it was falling fast past 120. I'm guessing 145+. In 4 inch heels.

Geo metro!!! HAHAHA! I had one of those. I got clocked at 88 and I told the sheriff that there was no way. He didn't think that was funny. I got a ticket.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:16 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I lived in Germany for 6 years so I think on the one autobahn that had no speed posted it was 130. In an audi which totally kick arse. LOL.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 10:26 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• well... i had an 89 nissan sentra... got it up to 92 mph going DOWNHILL and the engine blew!!!

Then I had a 96 Toyota Paseo but I wouldn't go past 100 in that thing. Of course the ONLY time I did I got caught doing 75 (LUCKILY!) and when the cop told me I said "what!?!" I thought I was going faster but she reduced the ticket to 65 in a 55!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 11:55 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Well, I haven't ever gone all that fast. In Arizona, where I used to live, there was a highway with a speed limit of 70 mph, and I think once I went a little over 80, lol. The faster the speed, the worse the accident if you get into a wreck. I'm adventurous, but not when behind the wheel of a machine that weighs a couple thousand lbs.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 12:19 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• 115 in a car.. 125ish on a motorcycle :) i love the thrill.. but its sooo scary! the slightest jerk of the steering wheel at that speed and youre a goner!
    Anonymous