There is a post asking if you voted for Obama and if you would vote for him again. So I want to know...

If you didn't vote for him and wouldn't do it again, would you vote for another black candidate? I'm asking this because a lot of people felt the need to bring up his race in that post.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would vote for a black president if he was republican. If obama had been republican I would have voted for him instead of McCain. I don't really pay attention to politics but I do pay attention to whose pro choice and whose pro life. So if Obama had been Republican i would have voted for him. I don't care about skin color.
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 9:45 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• yes and yes
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I didn't vote for Obama - but it was NOT because he is half black.
    Would I vote for a black candidate? YES - IF I felt that he was going to actually make a positive difference for our country.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 9:51 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Yes I would, if had the same choice of candidates.

Answer by older at 9:53 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I voted for Obama, and my only disappointment has been how conservative he has become. I also can't stand all the concessions he has made and the crap he and the democratic senators and congressmen have allowed the republicans to get away with. I'd vote for any candidate that was progressive enough.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• i wouldn't care what party he was, he's muslim, we are having a war with muslims. You won't get my vote.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• sure
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Anon 9:58 - We are not at war with Islam and Obama is not a Muslim.
    Where have you been?
    raybird1031

Answer by raybird1031 at 10:24 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Anon - Obama is NOT Muslim. And even if he were, we are not at war with Islam! Our war has NOTHING to do with religion! You're a fool!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:30 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I did not vote for Obama.

I DO believe he is a citizen, and that he was born in HI (and, even if he wasn't, his mom was a citizen, so he has US citizenship just like if he was born on the White House lawn - and YES, I KNOW this is the law, my dd was born overseas and has full US citizenship and can run for Pres. when she's an adult, just like our ds who was born in the States...)

I don't care whether he's a Muslim or not, though I do believe the Pastor at the church he attended is a racist, and racism, regardless of who is spewing it, is offensive to me.

I do NOT believe he's the Anti Christ.

I could care less what color his skin is.

I'm registered Independent.

I didn't vote for him because I didn't care for his politics or think he was ready for the job, plain and simple.

I would be more than willing to vote for a black person, man or woman, if I agreed with their politics more than their opp
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 10:38 AM on Jan. 20, 2010