If you could go back in time and witness Jesus before your eyes.....

What would you do?
What would you say?
Would you like to be a part of one of his miracles?

I think I would stare in amazement and be silent. Would I even know who he was? Just pondering.....

3gigglemonsters

Asked by 3gigglemonsters at 9:44 AM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• That would be amazing. I would love to see how he differs from how we see him today. I agree, I don't think he was "white" just based on the area he lived, but that doesn't matter. I would love to see some of the miracles first hand. Maybe not be part of them, but just to witness them. I already have the faith that Jesus lived and died for us, so I don't think that SEEING it could make me believe it any more than I already do. But it sure would be a spiritually uplifting experience!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:47 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Um... would I have prior knowledge of who he was? Because if I didn't, I'd dismiss him as a nutter and continue picking the sand out from between my toes.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:46 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I am one of those people who don't need to see him to believe in him so I am already amazed by his miracles.
    lovemytwinsters

Answer by lovemytwinsters at 9:46 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I'd ask if he'd cure my sciatica!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I long to hear His voice and see his face. I would cling to his every word.
    deedee3849

Answer by deedee3849 at 9:50 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• assuming i knew who he was, and was looking forward to seeing him finally...i'd probably be one of his hothead followers, ready to strike the enemy's ear. LOL..coz that's how i roll!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 10:02 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I don't think I'd say or do anything inparticular. I'd simply want to SEE him, watch him, watch everyone around him. Ahh, no. I'd love to be there for that Sermon on the Mount. It would surely give me a massive boost faithwise. I bet I'd come back and go mad simplifying my life and prioritising more important things. It'd take some time before I stopped floating about the place high on the experience. lol
    pomander

Answer by pomander at 10:24 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I would take a video camera so that I could prove once and for all that he is quite a bit over rated in this day and age!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:34 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I'd laugh hysterically at how wrong he's been portrayed. Hate to tell you all but Jesus looks NOTHING like the pictures that depict him. He lived in the middle east, he looked more like Abib or Mohammad than anyone wants to admit. A Caucasian would've burned to death w/ that little amount of melanin in his skin. Can't wait till Christians figure out that Jesus was black!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• If I lived in the day of Jesus walking on the earth! I would long to be sitting at His feet pouring out perfume that came from that alabaster box because I would know how much He loved and forever be grateful for His grace and forgiveness!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:43 AM on Jan. 20, 2010