I hope someone feels the same way i feel

ok so everything came out neg but when i did the ultrasound i wasnt feeling kicking yet and now im feeling a foot kick me (: im doubting my pregnancy i just feel weird this is my first baby. can any of you ladies give me some incouragement please

stargirl90

Asked by stargirl90 at 9:44 AM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It can just be hard to believe it's real, kwim? The hormones and all the changes your body is going through are a big deal and it's a lot to absorb in such a short time. Looking at 40 weeks, it seems like a long time, but it goes by so fast. Get a book or dvd about pregnancy that has week-by-week info on the baby's development and you can start talking to the baby and everything. Start a little journal or baby book where you can write down how you feel and stuff. It can help you work through the weird feelings, and it will be really cool to look back on later when you have a toddler or teenager. It will start to seem for real for you and you will start to have a bond with your baby even before they are born.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Jan. 20, 2010