at this moment what would make u feel a lil less stressed.

it could be less kids, dh coming home early, maid to come over, cookies, pushing a baby out lol..what would make u less stressed out right now. anything at all...for me honestly 200.00. if i had that all the stuff that need to be paid would be paid. and i would sleep a lil better..or dh getting some overtime lol..so tell me ladies...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A nut
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 10:07 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Definitely money to pay the bills! Ran up some debt at Christmas time...but am waiting on a inheritance and tax time to be totally debt free!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• For us, hub has been not laid off, but not full time for the last couple weeks. Honestly for us - it would be 4 or 5 solid 60-70 hour weeks (i KNOW that sounds like a lot, but it is the nature of the business) - AND - a job offer (yes, there are applications in) so we can move back home to Kentucky.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 10:13 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• A nice hot bubble bath while DH watches the kids.....and I mean with some good soak time, a good book and some relaxing music and possibly a couple of aromatherapy candles lit.
    swimmachic23

Answer by swimmachic23 at 10:28 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Bills paid, stupid credit card companies always raising stuff grumble grumble grumble. Loan modification on our mortgage to be approved. Bottle of Kaluha for my coffee :)
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 10:30 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I am pretty content and happy right now nothing stressful going on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• A doctor's appt. that would tell me that everything is fine with my youngest, even though he just had a seizure and his EEG (brain waves test) was abnormal. Would love for someone to tell me that he is fine and that it was a bad dream.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:33 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Money. I am waiting on the money my dad left me. and I have a ton of work to do on our house. It would go a long way in reducing my stress factor.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:34 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• To walk into a clean house. We've been working for weeks to try and downsize our possessions. There are papers strewn everywhere from cleaning out the filing cabinet and storage tubs stacked on top of each other in every room in the house because we have simply outgrown our home. I'm not ready for a new home. I just want to fit into the one we have. : ( When my house is clean, I feel organized and in control. I do okay when I'm not in my house. It's very sad because your home is where you are supposed to be able to go TO relax.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 10:35 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• A job! One for me, one for hubs. Either one.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:59 AM on Jan. 20, 2010