What can i do to get rid of it!!

THERE IS A MOUSE IN MY HOUSE!! I was drinking my coffee and it ran right at me! How do i get rid of it and quick. I dont want it to bite my son!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• the t rex..its a snap thing..u put some peanut butter on it they come and snap..dead...also try and find out were it came from..a hole..stuff steel wool in the hole..cabinets...dryer sheets they hate the strong smell. hate to say u have one theres more..its rare if its just one..but hopeing for u..also buy some bleech and clean counters were they tend to walk..check your draws for lil poops..if u see small poops there also in there, things need to be washed. ( silverwear pots and pans cups ) good luck mama..i hate mice..so i feel for u xo
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:58 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Ok why the heck are writing on her and waiting for answers. I would be calling 911 for help and getting the heck out of my house if that was true. Antoher think, how the heck did he get in?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• ok ignore me. I have not had my morning coffee and read that so wrong. I thought it said moose. I think I need to leave and get my coffee in me before I make read things wrong.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• if its cold were she is they want the warth which is her home they can fit anywers even the smallest hole. they can also chew threw walls, wires, wood. also make sure any food on counter is put away like bread, chips, to avoid the temptation.." hey mouse friends i know were we can get some food " also if u can get a cat..they love hunting mice and killing them..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:02 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• the glue trap catches them fast but it doesn't kill the mouse so it's very disturbing once you catch it. It wiggles and you have to kill it...so, I don't recommend the glue trap. good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• lol anon... i have been there...hehehe a moose...thanks for the chuckle..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:03 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• OP here
    I know how it got in. It got in through the garadge.And it chewed a hole through the dryer exaust thing. My husband fixed it but now there is a hole in the new one! And anon i have nowhere to go. Im not going to not stay in MY home because the damn thing came in. Thanks tabbys4. Ill go to the store when DH gets home from work. There is no way for me to go now.I just dont get it my house is always so clean. I have OCD super bad so i keep my house spotless. I vaccum 3 times a day if not more...always sweeping and moping every day i dont get it. There is never food left out! I dont get it why are them coming into my home!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• LOL Moose! If a snap trap creeps you out too much you can buy the glue board traps - but they are creepy too..the snap traps kill them more quickly. And Tabby is right - if there is one there are many - find out how they are getting in. You may need to crawl around the entire house with a flashlight.

Good Luck!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 10:05 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• They are coming in for food, to nest and to get out of the cold ( I used to work in pest control)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• OP again
    I would get a cat but DS is alergic. =( we had to get rid of the one we had after he was born. =/
    Anonymous