Anyone ever use SMOOTH AWAY? If so, how did it work for you?

I heard from one person that it feels like you are using sandpaper on your legs. I don't wanna base my opinion on whether I should spend the $10 on just one bad review, so I was wondering what you think? I was hoping to get it for my legs and facial area. What do you say to SMOOTH AWAY? Yay, or nay? lol.

HappyEndings

Asked by HappyEndings at 10:06 AM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• My younger sister swears by the thing. It wasn't effective for me in difficult areas like under arms, or around my knees, it would leave hair. It will definitely leave your legs silky smooth, but you'd almost have to change the little pad thing every time for that to work it seems. Wasn't a good fit for me.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 10:11 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Wasn't a good fit for me either. I agree with the sandpaper analogy. I prefer the cream hair remover....takes like 2 minutes and it's done.
    Anonymous

• Didn't even take off the hair for me....I used it once and tossed it. Junk....waste of money.
    Anonymous