Do you Love........................

your baby/child or children more than your spouse or S/O?
I do and I do not feel bad about that at all.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes,

My kids come first, I always felt that way-they need me more, I think I do and always will...

That is until they are grown then I need to let them leave the nest, and have my life-a little back, I hope I teach them well.

That is a tricky question.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 10:47 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I think that it's a completely different kind of love... I love them equally, but it's different... KWIM?
    itsjaimiehere

Answer by itsjaimiehere at 10:46 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• yes... and I do kinda feel bad I guess I wouldn't say "i love her more" but I just love her differently! She's my everything... but without DH, I wouldn't have her! I love them both through their mistakes... but would DEFINENTLY have an easier time forgiving her than DH for something big and I need to keep myself aware incase something happens and I need to look out for her well-being than stick around.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I love my children and I love my husband. differently. Not more or less, but differently.

I would lay down my life for any of them. It's like comparing apples/oranges. My kids and my husband will always be a part of me. Always. Even if my DH decides to walk out on me - he is still a part of me because he is part of my kids. I will always love him for that reason.

So it's hard to answer your question.
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 10:50 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• absolutely
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 10:51 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• yes and my huspand and i have talked about that befor. he had a girlfriend who he has a little girl with and i gess she got all mad becouse she asked him and he told her he loved there little girl more. i think its completly normal and it is a different kind of love
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 10:52 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I love my baby girl unconditionally. Period there is nothing that she could ever do that will change that. I do not however love my husband unconditionally.
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 10:56 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I don't know that "love them more" is quite the way I would put it. I can say that in a position where I had to choose either my children or my SO, I would choose my children. They need me and rely on me. My SO needs me, too, but in a different way. I would willingly die for any of them, give them a kidney, give up everything and everyone else in my life. But my kids come before my SO. But, again, not sure that "more" is really true, b/c I love my SO very, very much and want to spend the rest of my life with him.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 11:03 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• My love for my husband is very different than my love for my children. I have been with my husband for 20 years we dated 5 years and were married 12 years when we had our first child. Our son is 3 and our daughter is 6 months. We choose to love each other and to spend the rest of our lives together. Our children we couldn't help but love it was automatic for both of us. That said our children will grow up and leave someday and it will be just us again. I nurture the love I have with my husband and the love I have for my children daily. There is no contest and I need both in my life. I feel sorry for those who toss out their marriage when they do have kids. The kids suffer because of it. Kids thrive in a home where mom and dad are in a loving and caring marriage. Wished more would do that for their children.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I love them all equally. If I didn't love and respect my husband as much as I do, we would have never had our children together.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 11:25 AM on Jan. 20, 2010