Sex in car

This probably a crazy question but what would you consider the best way to have sex in the drivers seat of the car.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• boy on bottom girl on top
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 11:12 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• make sure the steering wheel is pushed as far away as possible. You don't want to honk the horn with your bouncing butt.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:14 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Seat reclined back, steering wheel up, and wear a skirt or something. Getting naked in public is not a good idea. My oldest was probably conceived in the drivers seat of a car.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• don't...i got caught by cops twice when i was a teenager.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:47 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• why have sex in a car when you have a home?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:48 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• why not just get in the back seat?

Anonymous

• why would u want to have sex in a car.. dont you have a bed??
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 12:43 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• My DH and I use to have sex in the car. Him in the driver's seat me on his lap. Now we just laugh about it because 20 years later we can no longer fit both our bodies between the steering wheel and the seat.

PS.....DO NOT try to have sex in the driver's seat while someone is actually trying to drive!

Anonymous

• lol, at my age I'd have to take the seat out and put it on the ground and then go at it! In my younger days I remember going to the park with my x in the driver's seat. The seat was upright but back as far from the wheel as possible and me straddling him. Oh, those were the good old days.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:48 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Use to love doing this, and back in the day it was in a little tiny Toyota something or other, it was a small car and my boyfriend was well over 6', it was hilarious. Him in the front seat, seat back as far as it will go, me on top. I'm married now but would still love to have sex with my husband in the car. Sex is NOT just for the bedroom!! We do it wherever we can!
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 4:09 PM on Jan. 20, 2010