nesting

when dose the nesting stage start? I know everyone is different but around what weeks. Im almost 15 weeks so i know im to early for it but its driving me crazy i feel great , i have tons of energy but then i start cleaning and uhuh i start to feel sick and tired and just give up my house is driving me carzy ... I have 2 toddlers so you can guess what my home looks like if i miss a day lol what weeks were you when you started thanks ladies

klinemom2

Asked by klinemom2 at 11:16 AM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• this pregnancy i havnt had it and i am almost to my due date. for my other two i started nesting around 8 months but i have heard women who start at 20 some weeks.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 11:23 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I am 39 weeks and 5 days prg and I have been a freak about the cleaning and organizing for the past week or two
    hillma

Answer by hillma at 11:43 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• man that means i have a long way to go lol
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 12:10 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Usually they say not until the very end, but I never had it with any of my previous four pregnancies.

Answer by missanc at 12:53 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I think nesting has to do with the pressure to get everything done b4 baby comes and everything you put off with the whole pregnancy starts to drive you nuts till it's all done.. Last time I started nesting at around 8 months and it was a good thing he came almost 2 weeks early! :) good luck
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 1:42 PM on Jan. 20, 2010