sippy cup?

what is the best no-spill sippy cup? My daughter keeps breaking the little plastic pieces that "stop" the spilling. She sucks on them to hard I think. So, anyone know a good cup?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i just buy the take and toss ones you get 6 for 3 bucks and of course at that price who cares if she breaks them.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 11:20 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• we use playtex... they have one out for i think 4 yr olds with the stopper still in them. It has more of a rim than a spout but maybe that might work better!? Or what about a straw sippy?
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 11:23 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Most of ours are the kind that don't have valves, but the one we have with a valve is a Munchkin one from Target that was only like a dollar or 2. The valve part inside is a silicone thing that fits into the spout part. It doesn't leak, so I can let my toddler have a cup of water in her bed.
    raybird1031

Answer by raybird1031 at 11:25 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• the best ones, IMO, for not breaking, or leaking, are the platex ones.
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 1:21 PM on Jan. 20, 2010