Are you rich? How did you get there?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Money & Work

• The definition of rich is subjective. Are you looking for each person's view of rich, whether or not they are and how they got their or are you specifically speaking in terms of earning a certain amount of money annually?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I'm not rich, but I have enough money to retire on. At the current rate of return I will have a million by the time I'm 40 (in 4 years). My great aunt left me 125,000 when she passed away when I was a teenager. I used some of it to go to college, but went mostly on scholarships and grants, so I still had well over 100K when I graduated. I invested wisely and didn't spend any of it.
    Anonymous

• I'm not rich, but I have a great income of just under half a mil a year! So, by the average American thoughts of what rich is, I guess I could qualify. How did I get there? Hard work, supportive family, faith and a great Home Based Business.
    Anonymous

• Rich is based on perception. If you compared with people in the whole world, and included third world countries, the people in America are financially rich. Even if they don't think they are.
    Anonymous

• I also have a great home business. I've earned about $60,000 a year for the last 8 years. I only work about 15 hours a week training other Moms how to start their own home businesses. It's a great company that offers all Moms the experience to change their financial situations fro the better.

Besides this I try to live life to the fullest. We have a big family, a great house, lots of fun and happiness! Life is good- very, very good!!!! 949-487-1445
    familyvalues

Answer by familyvalues at 3:22 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Hi, i currently am working from home and absolutley love it! If you're interested in all natural products and want products that are safer for your home then maybe this is for you or maybe it isn't only you can decide! Some products that they have are Vitality For Life (Total Nutrition) Organic Snacks, Bath & Body, EcoSense ( Cleaning Products) Nicole Miller (Beauty) Pharmacy (tooth paste & acetaminophen) Children & Pets Products. If this sounds like something you might be interested in, just send me a message I will be happy to share more information with you!
    sschleif

Answer by sschleif at 3:58 PM on Jan. 21, 2010