Ok Moms im still looking for a stay at home job!!! Please Help

Im will to travel a little but ill always have my daughter with me!! Any Answers or suggestions would help....Thanks MOMS :)

Kitty2785

Asked by Kitty2785 at 11:37 AM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Watching someone in your home or there home.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I just started selling Scentsy products, if you are interested in that kind of thing I think it is really fun! You could hold parties at your house or make a basket of sample products to loan to people to circulate among their friends. You can check it out at https://felipesmom.scentsy.us if you are interested.

There are also a lot of work-at-home groups here on CafeMom with other moms doing similar things, you could join one of those groups and ask other moms about their experiences.

Good luck! Make sure you investigate thoroughly and ask a lot of questions before you invest any money (or a lot of time)!!
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 11:39 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:59 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• haha Im selling Scentsy too.
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 12:24 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I agree with day care. The easiest way is to find a rich person or someone that wants special care for their child. I took care of one baby whose mother wanted her 'attachment parented'. I wore her in a sling and cared for her as if she were my own from the time she was 6 weeks. I made baby food, the whole works. She paid me half her salary.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:48 PM on Jan. 20, 2010