I need some help :(

I was just surfing the web and found a post on another website that my fiance posted I get the feeling he wants out of this relationship and I take my share of the blame for this but he hasn't been there for me lately he makes me feel like all I am good for is sex and I havent felt special or even loved for months now I just feel like I'm here and he doesn't have to put anything into us or me because he has me and thats good enough ... I don't get flowers only once ... I have stuck around even after I had our daughter and he told me I act like a man and dress like one because I no longer wear fitted clothes .. I stuck around when he told me I was mediocore and not good enough for him because I didn't go to college but when I read his post I saw how little he knows me and Im wondering if he posted that to get out then should I walk ???

Missladybughugs

Asked by Missladybughugs at 11:39 AM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Oh sweety I'm sorry, It sounds like you have a little depression thing going on too..~?~ IDK, I feel for ya, I think you should be more worried about your feelings.It sounds like you are unhappy. How is your daughter durring all of this? Is he spending time with her? He sounds like a pompus ass.Saying things like ," He's better than you because he went to college."Who the heck does he think he is? Are you guys married?You should dress the way you want to.If he noticed a change in you I would think he could come up with a polite loving way to tell you so.BUT thats NOT what he has done. Life is full of change and when you know it's the end of the road for a relationship, the best thing to do is pick p your heart and dust it off and get to know yourself again and grow with your daughter.Maybe? Having a small child can help you heal and teach them to be happy with self is a good thing. Just my opinion,I hope things get better.
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 11:49 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I think you should leave him and work on YOU. He obviously thinks very little of you and in turn he tells you that in his own way... and that in turn makes you feel like you are nothing. So I say leave him and get yourself together. Lose weight, buy clothes that fit, and perhaps go to college... but only on your own time and want. NOT HIS.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:51 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I think first thing you should ask your self if you really want it to work because it sounds like you two already made that decision just havent acted on it. And if he thinks your not good enough then your probaly to good (otherwise why is he still there) never surround yourself with people that put you down.and remeber he can only do that if you allow him to. you have to know that you are the sh*t no matter what. build you self esteem and I am sure when you start beliveing in your self more other people will to. and if you decide to leave pamper yourself up put on a hot outfit and give him the most mind blowing sex yall ever had,just after yall finish say that was nice but i dont think this is working out lol. That will give him something to think about(plus it might be a while before you get some so why not take advantage) i wish you luck remember when one door closes another door opens
    concernedmom300

Answer by concernedmom300 at 11:56 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• whats sad is he made me sound like a monster in his post for wanting him to go back to college and wanting more for him he made it sound like I want it all for me ... I don't !!!! i tell him i need romance he says he gives me sex thats not romance !!!! or he tells me if I live with him I'll get it but I just don't see that happening if I don't get it now... there is sooo much and I want to post on his site ... and let him know I know what he did I really do and show the men on that site that woman can sign in to it too ... I'm seriously thinking about it
    Missladybughugs

Answer by Missladybughugs at 12:13 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I think it's time to talk honestly and get it all out on the table so you can decide what to do. You have a life to live and if he's not going to be a supportive part of it then you need to make plans to find happiness.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:40 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I think you need to set a time to have a serious talk with him. Talk calmly and lovingly, tell him how you feel. Give him time to talk and tell you exactly how he is feeling. I think you should do all you can to make it work if possilbe, but if not then decide to both be good parents to your dd. GL
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 1:15 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I can tell you one thing for sure. The promises he's making for "when you live with him" are not going to happen. If he's not being romantic and chivalrous now then living with him will NOT change that.
    They will say and do what they think you want to get what they want but they will never, ever change. If you are unhappy, get out now before it gets even more complicated.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 1:45 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• UGH! I truly believe the internet is the bane of the existence of the "mature" adult.

If you have a problem with what you saw, ask him about it. He sounds like an immature idiot who can't deal with things like an adult. Who the hell posts personal stuff like that on the Internet? UGH UGH UGH!
    Anonymous