did you already donate to Haiti?

Just incase any one is looking for an easy way to donate a few dollars, you can text the word "Haiti" to 90999 and your cell phone carrier will just add $10.00 to your next bill, very easy and quick!
Also, Starbucks is taking cash donations and 100% of them go to the red cross Haiti relief efforts. Next time you are in, ask them to add a dollar or more to your total for Haiti (or even just round up your change.)

If you have fresh water to drink, a roof over your head and food in your belly then you have more than these people do right now and you have enough to give.

jenellemarie

Asked by jenellemarie at 11:49 AM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes, I have and now I am donating my time. People in Miami, are in every street corner collecting donations, mainly water, food, and clothes.

Answer by older at 11:56 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Yes I have and I will donate again on payday.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 12:07 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Yes~I continue to donate directly to the Red Cross, Salvation Army, my church (who had missions in Haiti before the quake and are sending more to help out as we speak).
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:21 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I am giving up 50% of my commission to Haiti.
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 12:23 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Nope - the only thing I have given are my prayers...that will have to be enough.
    Anonymous

• Yes I did and even though it was only $25.00, it was better than zero,right?
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 12:47 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I donated, but people can't expect everyone to donate. Not everyone is financially stable to do so. Right Linda?
    onthegoturbo

Answer by onthegoturbo at 1:45 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I would but since my boyfriend just lost unempoyment..sorry haiti. My daughter comes before you and every dollar matters to us now.
    Anonymous

• Yes.
    Tristana

Answer by Tristana at 3:05 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Yes. It wasn't much but my cell phone company did a text message, where person you send the text to they donate .25 per text. I did everyone on my contact list and they in turn sent it to some people.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 5:53 PM on Jan. 20, 2010