i need some advice.........family

i have been looking for a job and i got a job interview today..yay me!! anyways i have a 3year old that needs to been watched well me and my aunt always does things for eachother well i called her last night and she said that i only call when i want something.......i dont get it? we do eachother favors all the time so im not sure to why she would say that? all she had to say was no or i cant but to say something like that is awful because i pick up her kids from school and help her so what do i need to say to her?

4lyfe56

Asked by 4lyfe56 at 11:51 AM on Jan. 20, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I would say.."sooo..you wanna watch her or not?" lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:55 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• believe me i did......lol she yelled at me!
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 11:56 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• i am no good at things like this. But in my limited experience you DON"t say a thing to her that never really works in your favor and will only make things worse for you. Just stop asking her to do things if she feels that way about it. and in turn if she asks you then you don't either. Find someone else to babysit your child. you make have to pay for daycare.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:57 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Maybe you should try calling her just to ask her how she is doing. Maybe you should go and visit her just because. Maybe the thingsyou do for her are little in comparison to what she does for you and she is feeling used. Buy her a gift (or make her one), maybe a card telling her that she means the world to you and that you don't know how you could make it in this world without her. Let her know how much she means to you. Good luck.
    peace1234

Answer by peace1234 at 11:59 AM on Jan. 20, 2010

• i wouldve said what poster one said...haha...sounds like she is mad at you for not doing something she wanted you to do
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:00 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• maybe she was just having a bad day, don't take it too personal. Just call her and ask her if she's ok.
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 12:13 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• we talk all the time at least 3 or 4 times a week i dont ask her to do things for me all the time we are very close we hang out and if she needs something i help her....
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 12:25 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• let it go and find a new sitter for your son......when she ask you to help tell her your so but you cant...end of story
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 12:45 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Maybe you should tell her what you just posted here... simply tell her that the two of you talk all the time and if she was feeling this way why hadn't she said something before now... also remind her that you both have and still do each other favors including watching/picking up from/ etc kids...
    As a pp said, she could have been having a bad day and did not realize that she was that rude... ask her... if the two of you are close enough she will tell you ....

Good Luck with your interview
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 5:56 PM on Jan. 20, 2010