When you procrastinate; how do you get yourself motivated.....

I am moving & very excited about it.It's hard to find the time to get boxing things up.Then it never seems to be the right time.My son is 16 months old so I'm very buissy with him, but he is sleeping(nap-time) so I should be packing ..but I'm not. I have to do it and stick to it, we move Saturday.' What are ways you make yourself get up and ," GO, " ? Besides, Just Do It ?.~

Stefono

Asked by Stefono at 12:13 PM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I turn on music. I really helps me. When i have music on I don't want to just sit down.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 12:14 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Fast paced music and then start with one drawer at a time. Have 2 boxes handy since you're moving. One to pack and one to pitch. Also you're going to need to unplug the computer so you can pack it. Yes you'll miss us here on CM but we'll still be here when you get moved. Good luck with your move!
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 12:20 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• i would divide it up room by room. don't see it as a huge amount of stuff you have to do but lots of smaller things. it might help things go easier
    sweetpeatexas21

Answer by sweetpeatexas21 at 12:26 PM on Jan. 20, 2010