carepackage?

im sending a valentines day themed care package to my husband ... he in iraq. any ideas? ive got some but im kinda stuck. im getting boxers and socks and all that...and some candy and a card from my daughter and me. but anymore ideas??? i asked if he needed anything and he said just boxers and socks. so... yeah im stuck thanks ladies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Shopping

• Does he play video games or something? I bought mine a psp, and for valentines im sending him a "flip" its this really cool camera/recorder, it looks like a cell phone. Its awesome and you never know whats going down, so having a cam is handy.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:30 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• maybe some dvds or a ebook reader load with lots of book
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 12:34 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Oh boy, I love doing these! UMmmm~ How about a couple men magazines?~ His favorite candy, gum,mouth sprays? ~Deoderant~ Alove letter from his loving wifey.~ A beautiful picture of his kids! And you of course.A regular baseball cap of his favotite team? A calender of kids/ & u.`~ stress-ball.Pens& paper*& stamps.shaving cream~ Black shoe shine, I know they go threw allot of that stff ! Maybe a couple books of jokes or something else he would read.Good Luck! I hope I helped with atleast one thing.'
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 12:40 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• thanks ladies i like all these. im writing them down cause ill forget.
    Anonymous

• A Build a bear with you and your daughter saying something to him. I did this for my husband and each paw had a different voice :)
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 10:22 PM on Jan. 21, 2010

• familyfun.com has some tasty recipes and fun crafts you and your dd can do. maybe send him a pic of a nice sexy little number (put the outfit on the bed, not a pic of you in it, dont want that to get lost) and say I wil be wearing this when I pick you up. Nothing to frilly like a big heart shaped pillow, it will prob get tossed
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 9:05 AM on Jan. 24, 2010

• A recordable book for him to do and then send back to DD.  The knowledge that he can read he a story anytime she wantd is amazing. 

Anonymous

• thanks anon 12:16pm , but we have video of him reading stories to her and eating lunch with her and dinner. haha we were up all night reading stories to the video camera lol. but she loves it and asks everynight for daddy to read to her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Feb. 1, 2010

• Most of the ideas are pretty good, but I would be cautious about sending mens magazines.....they consider the content of those magazines pornograpic....it will get him in alot of trouble with his unit......boxers,treats, cards are better....family picture might be nice.
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 4:48 PM on Feb. 3, 2010