cheap preg test.

I bought one of the cheap test from bi-lo the other night. took one yesterday morning and it was positive...took another one this morning and that one was positive to. does it make a difference if it was a cheap test? could it be wrong. or am i really preg ? :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on Jan. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• no it shouldn't make any difference, if anything it may come up neg when you really are pregnant bc it might not be as sensitive. but you're preg.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 12:30 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I used a cheap test to begin with to. It came up positive in less than 10 seconds and it turns out I really was pregnant. If you've taken two tests and they are both coming up positive, your probably pregnant. All pregnancy test are checking for the pregnancy hormones in your body.
    shootingstar22

Answer by shootingstar22 at 12:31 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• I took a cheap test and asked my midwife if they were going to comfirm it. She said they are all the same, and a positive is a positive.
    raybird1031

Answer by raybird1031 at 12:36 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Congrats!
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 12:40 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• Congrats and no it doesn't matter the cost of the test. I bought one that was a dollar from dollar general and it was positive.
    coala

Answer by coala at 12:41 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• congrats mama!! :)
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 12:46 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• i literally used a pregnancy test that i bought at the dollar store, for a dollar. it did the job!
    Anonymous

• i use one that i bought at the dollar tree here for a dollar and im almost 15 weeks now so you are and congrats
    Anonymous

• nope doesnt mater, preggo is preggo.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 4:06 PM on Jan. 20, 2010

• congrats!!!! i took one of the dollar tree store jus cuz i was scared i might be and it came up pos. so i went and pro a 12 dollar pack and alll them were pos 2. lol.. i dont think it really matters how cheap it is.. good luck sweety!
    lscott2208

Answer by lscott2208 at 6:18 PM on Jan. 20, 2010